General terms and conditions and power of revocation of the company Leonart Karikaturen
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer. in the version valid at the time of the order.
Consumer means any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither can be attributed to their commercial or self-employed professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop https://www.leonart.shop .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract comes with
Tax Number: 201/5259/6089
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. With the order of the desired commodity the consumer gives one for him obligatory offer on conclusion of a sales contract ab.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following provisions shall apply: The consumer makes a binding contractual offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
2) Confirm by clicking on the “Order” button
3) Check the information in the shopping cart
4) Press the “Checkout” button
. 5) Login to the internet shop after registration and entry of the login details (e-mail address and password).
6) Re-examination or correction of the respective data entered. 7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button “order at cost” or “buy”
Before the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can press the “Back” key contained in the Internet browser used by him after The customer’s data will be checked and returned to the website on which the customer’s data is recorded and input errors corrected or corrected by closing the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (“order confirmation”). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text with orders over our Internet shop: We send the order data and our AGB to you per e-mail to. You can also view the General Terms and Conditions at any time at https://leonart.shop/de/agb/ . For security reasons, your order data can no longer be accessed via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. In addition any forwarding expenses come.
2. The consumer shall have the option of making payment by Direct debit, PayPal .
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place here latest within 8 working days. The period for the delivery begins in the case of the payment by prepayment on the day after Payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other payment methods on the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods shall be borne by the customer. The goods sold shall not be transferred to the buyer until the goods have been handed over to him, even in the case of a sale by delivery to a place other than the place of performance.
§5 Reservation of title
We reserve title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
All products offered by us so far are manufactured according to customer specifications. With regard to these products, the right of the consumer to revoke a distance selling contract is excluded in accordance with §312 d para. 4 No. 1 BGB (see exceptions to the right of revocation). For all other products the following right of revocation applies:
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes, who are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier who took or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us of your intention to revocate.
by means of a clear explanation (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision, to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
If you revoke this Agreement, we will have refunded you all payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from you choosing any mode of delivery other than the delivery of the goods) the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and within fourteen days at the latest. from the day on which we received notification of your revocation of this contract. For this refund we will use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof, that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the delivery. cancellation of this contract, to return it to us or to hand it over to us. The deadline is met, if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Exceptions to the right of revocation
A right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer. end of the revocation instruction
§7 Cancellation form
Patterned withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
AGB status Oct.2019
Free AGB created by agb.de